Warning!

Foot Fetish Warning!
Welcome to Amor Feet. This website contains adult content dedicated to foot fetish and you should navigate away if you are likely to be offended or are under 21.


Also note that some videos in the foot fetish posts can take a small amount of time to appear, so please be patient.


Wednesday 4 June 2008

Lol -> ha ha haaa, this one is for all you computer programmers!

Okay - so you may be a computer genius right and you may even have an entrepreneurial side of you that gets a bit wild.

I know I have some great business ideas and one of the my future projects will be elite super foot fetish models - with only exclusive hot fucking top of the end niche foot pictures that you will not be able to find any where else. I know my project will work, but what about this guys idea?

Was good, but didn't work, lol!!! ->


No comments: